Mark those calendars. We are trying something new. We are missing thrifting something fierce and thought you might be too. Why not thrift for your wedding, home or business from home?!
We typically hold an annual dock sale outside. It is something to be experienced to say the least. With COVID-19, we thought instead of postponing the sale yet again, let’s try an event on Instagram. We even created a brand new page just for the sale. See details below. And hope to see YOU there!
Saturday, May 9th at 8am sharp! Our DOCK SALE IS BACK… but this time it’s VIRTUAL on Instagram! Follow our NEW sale page: @shopalacrate
We need to re-home some of our most-loved pieces: furniture, small accessories and much more! Get those fast fingers ready to claim some new-to-you pretties!
Couple of things:
– Sale starts at 8am on Saturday, May 9th on Instagram!
– We’ll post sale items exclusively to @shopalacrate
– Simply be the first to comment SOLD + DM your email address for the win!
– Invoice will be emailed. Please pay promptly by 5pm that day
– Unpaid invoices go to next person “in line”
– To pick-up: curbside pick-up at the ALC warehouse at a scheduled time/date (will be announced day of sale)
– All sales are final + no refunds — items sold-as-is
– Lastly, forward this link to friends + “shop” together!
Oh, one more thing. It’s the day before Mother’s Day. So invite your favorite ladies and virtually go shopping (who are we kidding… thrifting) together! I lost my mom years ago, so it’s always a tough time of the year. Though the thought of virtually thrifting with her brings a smile to my face. The fast typing would have probably driven her mad. So if your mum is anything like mine was, maybe have her on speaker phone during this virtual dock sale and do the fast typing on her behalf!
A La Crate Rentals Owner / Founder